1. FINISHED: Januari 17th, 2020 – prof. Ute Hülsheger & prof. Fred Zijlstra, Maastricht University. Fostering worker health and well-being: A day-to-day perspective. The location of this seminar is: Maastricht
2. CANCELED: May 8th, 2020 – prof. Dorien Kooij, Tilburg University. Successful Aging at Work. The location of this seminar is: Tilburg
What if you are both KLI and WAOP member?
- WAOP members can participate for free in each seminar
- For each KLI student the costs for participation in the teaching program are included in the annual membership fee.
We hope to see many of you during the seminars! As the number of participants per seminar is restricted, assign on time to the seminar that you are interested in.
1. FINISHED: October 1st, 2018 – prof. Anja van den Broeck, KU Leuven, campus Brussel – Self-Determination Theory. The location of this seminar is: Utrecht
2. FINISHED: February, 22nd, 2019 – prof. Jan de Jonge, Eindhoven University of Technology – Match Making and match breaking: The DISC-R model. The location of this seminar is: Eindhoven
3. FINISHED: March, 21st, 2019 – prof. Tinka van Vuuren, Open University, Heerlen – Sustainable employability. The location of this seminar is: Utrecht
4. FINISHED: May, 3rd 2019 – prof. Hans de Witte & prof. dr. Nele de Cuyper, KU Leuven – Job Insecurity versus Perceived Employability – debating similarities and differences of two ‘twins’. The location of this seminar is: Utrecht
1. FINISHED: Wednesday, October 4 2017 – prof. Reinout de Vries, Free University Amsterdam & University of Twente – Substance and Style in Personality and Leadership
2. FINISHED: Wednesday, January 31 2018 – prof. Marise Born, Erasmus University Rotterdam – Personnel Selection and Validity Generalization Analysis
3. FINISHED: Friday, may 18 2018 – prof. Evangelia Demerouti, Eindhoven University of Technology – Job Crafting from a Diary Perspective
4. FINISHED: Friday, June 8 2018 – prof. Annelies van Vianen, University of Amsterdam – The Basic Tenets of Person-Environmental Fit