1. October 1st, 2018 – prof. Anja van den Broeck, KU Leuven, campus Brussel – Self-Determination Theory
2. January, 25th, 2019 – prof. Jan de Jonge, Eindhoven University of Technology – Match Making and match breaking: The DISC-R model
3. March, 21st, 2019 – prof. Tinka van Vuuren, Open University, Heerlen – Sustainable employability
4. May, 3rd 2019 – prof. Hans de Witte & prof. dr. Nele de Cuyper, KU Leuven – Job Insecurity versus Perceived Employability – debating similarities and differences of two ‘twins’
What if you are both KLI and WAOP member?
We hope to see many of you during the seminars! As the number of participants per seminar is restricted, assign on time to the seminar that you are interested in.
1. FINISHED: Wednesday, October 4 2017 – prof. Reinout de Vries, Free University Amsterdam & University of Twente – Substance and Style in Personality and Leadership
2. FINISHED: Wednesday, January 31 2018 – prof. Marise Born, Erasmus University Rotterdam – Personnel Selection and Validity Generalization Analysis
3. FINISHED: Friday, may 18 2018 – prof. Evangelia Demerouti, Eindhoven University of Technology – Job Crafting from a Diary Perspective
4. FINISHED: Friday, June 8 2018 – prof. Annelies van Vianen, University of Amsterdam – The Basic Tenets of Person-Environmental Fit